Amazing power of anti-Modi track record

We have heard of mythical herbs that can bring the dead back to life and cure the incurable.

But have you seen them in working like magic with your own eyes in the modern world?!

Yes there is! Once you accumulate enough points, like frequent flyer miles or credit card spend, you become immune to anything.

No sections of the Indian Penal Code or moral code will apply to you! Incompetence is no barrier to lifelong well paid jobs!

That’s the magic power of anti-Modi track record.

Yes!

We know how liberal poster boy Tarun Tejpal tried to dub his roaming fingers molesting a poor young journalist in a lift as “BJP conspiracy”. And therefore he should be allowed to “lacerate himself” in some nice bar over a cool beer instead of going to jail for attempted rape

We also know Lalloo Prasad Yadav and his family becoming magical millionaires owning flashy malls, petrol stations and other property calling their prosecution “fascist attempts to stop him”

Now we have leftist journalist Nikhil Wagle who spends all his waking hours attacking BJP & Modi claiming he has been booted out for his “fighting journalism”. The truth appears to be more prosaic – incompetence and the inability to attract audience, a must for any aspiring anchor or journalist!

Of course we have the Paranjoy Guha Thakurta going around telling us he has been thrown out of EPW for his daring to question Adani, who is supposedly “close” to Modi (although like most businessmen Adani is no fool and is also close to Marxists and Congress – just see how he was received in Kerala).

Oddly enough the team that threw him out are also died in the wool hardcore leftists. Or they would not have gotten into EPW management in the first place!

So a bunch of leftists throwing out a fellow traveler for writing an article that reads more like propaganda hit job than “investigative journalism” is also blamed on Modi, BJP and the mysterious “stifling climate for dissent” One that sees new media startups blossoming almost each week, most of them spending 80% of the time attacking Modi. And the other 20% loudly complaining they are not allowed to criticise him!

So here is your clue – if you are planning anything interesting – be it petty misdemeanor, incompetence on the job or full fledged rapes, loot, dacoity and anything else under the sun, be smart, try build up a anti-Modi track record.

The entire “liberal, progressive” cabal will jump to your rescue!